Welcome to Ponte Vedra Wellness Center! Your Source for Chiropractic Care and Wellness Services in Ponte Vedra Beach and Nocatee Town Center
Ponte Vedra Wellness Center was founded in 2004 by Dr. Erika Hamer on the principle of improving every patient’s overall health and wellness. Unlike traditional medicine, which often only seeks to resolve symptoms, drug-free holistic care at Ponte Vedra Wellness Center aims to address the underlying causes of body dysfunction.
Meet our Founder and Lead Doctor
Our founder, Dr. Erika Hamer, is a graduate of Chiropractic School at Life University in Marietta, GA. Additionally, Dr. Hamer holds a post-graduate designation of Diplomate in Chiropractic Neurology, is licensed in Neuro-Electrodiagnostics, certified in Webster technique for pregnancy chiropractic, holds AFAA certification as a fitness trainer, and is currently pursuing certification in chiropractic pediatrics.
Services Offered at Ponte Vedra Wellness Center
Dr. Hamer and her highly trained team offer a variety of comprehensive and complementary wellness services, including:
- Chiropractic Care - including manual adjustments that help correct subluxations or misalignments in the spine, often used for auto accident injury treatment, sports injury treatment, or to address chronic pain symptoms
- Prenatal Chiropractic - gentle chiropractic care for expectant mothers to ease chronic pain like sciatic or improve flexibility for an easier childbirth
- Pediatric Chiropractic - chiropractic care for children as young as infants to address spinal subluxations caused during childbirth or youth sports injuries
- Spinal Decompression - non-surgical therapy to treat conditions like merited discs, degenerative disc disease, facet syndrome, spinal stenosis, neuropathy, and more
- Massage Therapy - therapeutic massage used to restore function following soft tissue damage or injury
- Cold Laser Therapy - low-level light therapy that encourages the healing process, used for symptoms of arthritis, back pain, carpal tunnel, fibromyalgia, and more
- Physiotherapy - therapeutic services including ultrasound, electrical muscle stimulation, cryotherapy, mechanical traction, heat therapy, and rehabilitation
- HIVAMAT - oscillation therapy to improve soft-tissue pain
Chiropractic care is more than just back cracking. At Ponte Vedra Wellness Centers, we offer various treatment techniques that work with chiropractic care to help the body heal itself. In addition to the listed services, we offer total health and wellness services including personal training, corrective exercises, and nutritional counseling.
Contact our Chiropractor in Ponte Vedra Beach and Nocatee Today!
With two convenient wellness center locations, our team of health experts is always close by to provide the care and treatment you’ve been searching for. To contact our Ponte Vedra location, call us at (904) 273-2691. To contact our Nocatee location, call us at (904) 483-2717. Our experienced chiropractors and staff look forward to guiding you on a path of improved health and wellness.